Haku

marraskuuta 28, 2017

Green apple smoothie

After a long day and a hard workout I felt the urge to make a smoothie. A healthy, nutrious smoothie.

Two green apples, a banana, pineapple and spinach. To flavor it up I use agave syrap. Protein and fiber we get from hazelnut powder and linseed. To add liquid, I used green tea.

Green tea is good for your body, it contains bio active compounds that improve health. It can improve brain function and burns fat. Spinach gives you iron and linseed is the superseed with awesome abilities like detoxing your body and preventing cancer and heart disease.

This smoothie is not expensive to make, and I could do it with a broken arm, so it was pretty easy =)
I totally recommend it. Also, it tastes good and feels good!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kopioi viestisi koska jos se häviää bittiavaruuteen voit yrittää uudestaan! Kaikki kommentit tarkistetaan ennen julkaisua - pidäthän viestisi asiallisena :>