Haku

syyskuuta 21, 2018

Oh, about the language.

Little update on our site. Me being from Finland, speaking Finnish and English, I have decided to have the blog in both languages as well. So some subjects may still come up in only English, some only in Finnish and some may have both.
This way I have more energy to write, when I can choose, and all of my customers have something to look for in the blog section =)

These days I am super exited about these two flowers that I bought for my home. I have never really had plants, cause my cats eat them, or beat them. Always just though: nah, not for me.
But the problem is, that I love plants, I love having nature right here next to me. I think I feel better every time I look at those plants, and I even feel more at home.
So out I went, and bought these two. I just have to hang them high enough, so that my cats can't get to them. Good thing I can do the plant hangers for myself.

Plants give you oxygen. They breathe and let you breath. They bring your roots alive. We need them, and I am going to give more to them, than I did before.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kopioi viestisi koska jos se häviää bittiavaruuteen voit yrittää uudestaan! Kaikki kommentit tarkistetaan ennen julkaisua - pidäthän viestisi asiallisena :>